Thursday, August 19, 2010

Community Service Letter Template.

'silence than words.

In my life I loved more women than men, and the silences counted more than words. I chased
more balance to what it actually is really able to bear and I cooked for more emotion that constraint. I have read too many books authors who did not deserve the certainty that there are men in the web that have a crazy talent trapped between the web of the network. I miss me a bath, with Damien Rice on the stereo and someone waiting for me in the kitchen while preparing dinner. Or maybe it's just a habit that I find it hard to forget and then when the reality is that I'm fine with my salad, warm bread and a glass of wine that smells to the room a serene solitude too often underestimated. When you know that answer is not the first problem to arise, but the quality of the doubt that you have to evaluate a man, you know for a fact that is far too late for a life without questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment