Thursday, September 16, 2010

Erase Calls From Uverse

alternative routes.



look at the sky that does not bode well and beginning to walk.
I could take your car and be home in less than 10 minutes but I prefer to walk and let the rain surprise me drowning my thoughts.
I was never concerned appear affable and smiling. I always preferred
tired eyes to those perfectly made-up without the slightest smear.
I've always loved big, rough hands and those that do not tell of hard work and hardships endured.

Perfection scares me. The beauty
embarrasses me.

He started to rain.
I lift the hood of my sweatshirt and keep walking.
I built a wall so thick as to deny even quell'accondiscendenza to myself and those opportunities that present even to strangers.
locked and I do not know if it was not even a normal key or a padlock to six thousand throws.
drops of watery skies could tell of love consumed hurriedly, anchored deeply in the hearts of loneliness in turmoil and, again, laughter and friendly and brotherly hugs.
Crossing a stranger who smiles at me.
Perhaps this is the reason to live.
Maybe life is nothing but chills and asphalt.
scratch away at home but I do not know if that's the goal I want to achieve. Maybe it's time

follow your instincts.
Maybe it's time to take alternative routes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment