Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Is There Penicillin In Norfloxacin

Boeri.

"The problem is not knowing who is to blame.
The problem is that you will always attack something about you to everyone who loses.
You should not have.
You should keep something aside for yourself instead of letting her go away with rest. "

Dance Dance Dance
Murakami Haruki

On my nightstand There are four books started and never finished a cup of tea a half left in the sink and a cashmere sweater thrown on the couch, which reminds me that every other day, the city began in the fall.
There are a couple of CDs on the shelf of books to spark off a kitchen and do not know how many months, on the windowsill.
The phone vibrates, but I do not want to talk to anyone.
Especially with a jerk who has not stored a no.
's crazy how I manage to be so hard on those who are experiencing the same thing that I try to swallow me and at the same time so damn fragile.
The pain of others is always so intangible that I can never give the right weight.
raining like tears glide on my lips mute the flavor of mint and chocolate.
throw adjectives at random, hoping to find the right one but I like marbles and running, sooner or later, all will fall to the ground.
And then I will not have even the words to use for shopping.
have much heart, too much in want, and then in the head.
And yet I can never contain all of my confusion.
I feel like a Boer filled with poison.

0 comments:

Post a Comment