Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Where To Buy Pro Show Gold In Toronto

Thelema.

"Love, when you say what have forgotten, and even though I'll say when I will tell you, do not believe me."
Pablo Neruda


L ' Last night I was around the center and the lights of an evening that was slow to arrive and an air spring that he knew more than a cold day in February, I thought what I'd give to have you with me. I'm not one to be "forever." Are the most ever by one. But when you meet someone that makes you think without horizons, then you're fucked. And there are only eyes that you would not want to travel without ever. Then he happened to see a car like yours at a traffic light and stop for a moment I crashed my heart. The guy who was inside looked at me and smiled. I would have just wanted to cry. I miss you, dick. I miss your eyes that made me avert my. I miss feeling in my belly and I miss your hands while you drive or open a bottle of wine. I miss to put the mascara with the loud music and think about when I fell down the stairs and I'd seen. Eh, nothing. Then there is that my name has never been so good as when you pronounced it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment