Thursday, March 10, 2011

Braces Get Rid Of Overbite

's time to order.

you who want a normal man?
Are you ready with that leg?
Are you ready to cold water and anomalous wave that pulls you down the costume?
Are you ready to possibly catch a hedgehog in a foot?
[C]



I go to bed a bit more 'before the evening because I have a lot of things to dream.
I think of you on my couch with his hands resting on the back and as he spoke, the only thing I could think about was when I'd finally touched. I closed my eyes for a second and suddenly my hair were mixed with your hands, my hands with your neck, your mouth with my cheeks and your heart with my instinct.
We are messed up life, me and you, you know? And the best part is that I do not know how to avoid the wave.

What little is left my family is nothing but a woman of 90 years who can finish the week puzzles in one day. One of those women who still speaks with television and insult politicians on the news. Not walking for 20 years and an equal number does not leave the house but unable to recognize the world and people's hearts far better than it has ever been able to do myself. We ate gnocchi with butter and both wept remembering his sister.
That day I ended up in tears and wine do not think I'll be the same after this February 2011.
seven days a week of endless pain.
seven days a week of huge void.
He gave me a blanket handmade by her, by my aunt and my grandmother Emma: the three women in my life.
But there is that I'm not like Linus.
There is that beautiful things do not carry with me because I have the power to the crease with my lust.
prefer to hold off what I care, I think the best part where they can be to continue to flourish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment