Wednesday, November 3, 2010

How Do You Cut Curves In Slate

mental.

" Sometimes I'm awake at night thinking about all the stupid things I do during the day. If I live up to eighty years and ten nonsense day will be about two hundred and ninety thousand stupid things. When you add up all the crap that comes up, it is better to round numbers. "

Charlie Brown


Sooner or later someone will tell me why I always have this knot that never melts.
Why not get enough at all.
Because neither my goals, or the beatings that I took and even your eyes that look at my struggle to manage to make me stay with my heart in the shade for a while '.
live with the fear of not doing enough and dream with the terror that is the only thing I have left.
I think of you sometimes. A
when we made love when I stroked his head and making me feel safe.
I again argued with my mother, you know? And I again started the diet.
I get the impression that things go hand in hand but I would not swear.
I started an English course and although it is very good at translating recipes and profanity, I think the last thing I would do with a blond American boy smiling and talk to them. Change
home and the first board I made, along with the books that I still have to read, well I hid my dreams. I'm worried that they are not lost in the effort to be able to demonstrate to others, once again, that I can get me alone.
Together with sweaters instead there is all that heat I find that whenever I open the door and there will be no one to cook for me. But I leave here
anger, a handful of memories that hurt and women who love me but that have ceased to live millions of years ago.
And now and then, I decided to live on tiptoe and not to avoid making noise, but to be high enough to have their heads closer to the clouds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment