Wednesday, November 10, 2010

How To Make Puerto Rican Ice Cream

No, never. (The answer). Removals

thought of being able to defend myself and to be quite strong to not feel more fear than it is, that when you salt chess, you're going to be taken in by slapping a man who weighs 30 pounds more than you or when you're home alone and someone looking for you and you stay them quietly and not to breathe because you do not want to enter.

Today they asked me if I'm getting married.

Solitude restore me more hugs.
When I take cognition that I exposed too retreated so fast that not even remember how I made the return journey.
I stop to talk, smile and go out and, sooner or later, I may stop eating.
only communicates writing which is the only way not to let loneliness digs too deep. Just
eyes become a little 'more complicated, I climb a fucking fear of not being able to support that lose their sight.

I realized I was not ready.
(never been).
(and the unexpected appearance to redeem).

0 comments:

Post a Comment