Sunday, November 21, 2010

Pimple On A New Tattoo

Alcohol and dopamine.

You and alcohol blood in my veins, I ice and dopamine.
How could never last?

I do not want anything from you.
Vivo memories and this is enough for me.

fact if you really have to tell you again I would like to make love to you with my eyes closed without words, without thoughts, without clothes, without pause, without interruption. I would again feel that you're there, you have inside, we're together, that you hold me at night as you turn on my side of the bed. I would like it to last a long night but I wake up from only three not having to face the morning, then do not have to explain nothing to you, your eyes, my heart.

When we met I never said your name to my friends because I was afraid that you would become real and all, at that point, it would inevitably be complicated.
Because I know how these things when people know that.
Everything falls apart.
And because everything is broken in my life forever, I decided that the last thing I needed was another handful of pieces to put under the carpet for not seeing my inability affective, once again, not I could manage.

But I miss having you.
I miss seeing life for yourself and your words.
When we lived together something that you can not wait to put in writing. I played with myself to guess if your world view at that time was the same that I had myself. I did find myself in your lines, I felt at ease among us passionate and bloody adjectives and verbs between mild and pungent.

's all over, I know.
And as usual, when it comes to putting an end, are the first to start writing but I like to think that every now and then, somehow, nothing has been lost and even though time has blurred the feelings, some smile can be born again because of me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment