Thursday, March 13, 2008

Can Trichomoniasis Be Dormant In Men

Italian Cinema


commiciare Before studying Italian did not know many Italian films, especially not know many things about Italian cinema today. Now I try to watch Italian films but it is not easy. In general, European films are not as accessible as American films to commercial theaters. A Talavera there is only one cinema with six rooms and almost always there are great American success. Only there is a film club that puts a film every Thursday and occasionally is there one in Italian. So if I want to watch an Italian movie I take it to school, the library of the city ... and watching at home.

The last Italian film I've seen is called "Do not Move by Sergio Castellitto. It is a very sad film but I liked it a lot. I met him at school because there is a common Italian culture, and last month the application was for Sergio Castellitto. Now I want to find his latest film "The Missing Star" to watch it. I also saw some

Nani Moretti's film but I liked them very much. Another film that I recommend is "The Best of Youth "is a bit 'long but the story allows you to make a turn for the later years of life in Italy and discover something interesting.

Tapia Carolina Tapia

0 comments:

Post a Comment