Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Denise Milani Forum Blog

FASHION FASHION ...

Hello everyone!
I like fashion, I like to go to clothing stores and see the new trends. This year, as it is very hot, spring has arrived early and the shops have begun to expose the new abbigiamenti spring. These are the clothes that I like best, those of spring. Like after the winter clothes and wearing skirts without cappoto and jacket.
I usually go to shops to buy as Mango, Zara, Massimo Dutti, etc. . I like to see the clothing and take whatever they want without the seller tell me what I should buy. I even like to put the stuff in the shop. Usually I go to my house and there I put my robe and it does not suit me take him to the store and exchange.
Now I do not buy many stuff: the very approffito and only buy three or four garments per year. I buy more of accessories such as belts, handbags, earrings, etc.., Even shoes. This I like very much and I have a lot ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment