Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Prelude To Tokugawa Game Professor Chaos

"Now that I lost my sight I see more"

What about the Italian cinema, if not almost gets there?

Unfortunately I have not seen many Italian films, but at least the ones I've seen have left me a sweet taste of nostalgia and tenderness. Films like The Postman by Pablo Neruda, Life is Beautiful or Bread and Tulips are the few that I have arrived. Not to mention Cinema Paradiso, a film by Giuseppe Tornatore, which so far has been what I liked most. A story about human nature, reflections on friendship, love, memory and death that we mostranno the history of Italy in the years after the war. The music of Ennio Morricone can not be anything other than emotional and nostalgic and in full harmony with the film.

The kind I like most is the drama / comedy, but I have favorite actors or actresses, only film I could watch as much as I want without fear of being bored.
I advise you to do what our teacher has given us: watching films and television series in Italian to learn more. I assure you that it's fun and you learn as well!
Maybe if "we lose sight" and we go with the voice and the story we can see more ....
(In the link you can find the last scene in Cinema Paradiso, which is accompanied by wonderful music of Morricone) Enjoy it, because it is beautiful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment