Tuesday, March 11, 2008

How To Get Temp Visitor From A Ny Licence

MY FAVORITE FILM

Since I started to learn Italian, two years ago, the films I have acompagnato. Really is a great way to meet not only the language of the history, traditions ...

EOA Every time I go visit the library and try to see movies during the week. At first I needed the subtitles but my teacher encouraged me to 1, without this option and look at the ear is exercised more. I want to mention

especially those who have impressed me for several reasons: *

"The Best of Youth" the last 40 years of Italian history told through the story of a family

* "The square of the five moons search of the Memorial 'Aldo Moro in ambientada day

* "Good night" the kidnapping of Aldo Moro through the eyes of a young terrorist involved in the matter.

* "Pereira" excellent interpretation of Mastroianni, even historic Lisbon in 1938.

* The Tree of Wooden Clogs " peasant life in 1897 shot with actors PROFESSIONALS.

* "A Special Day" Mastroiani and Sophia Loren in Rome in 1938, I recognized situations, objects when I was a child.

* "The Hundred Steps"
impressive film about the life of Peppino Impastato.

* "The Perfect Man" romantic comedy, I saw it with my teenage daughter and we loved it. She speaks Italian, thanks to films, songs and all that is on the Internet.

So I particularly enjoyed the ones that I have approximated to better understand the history that is part of the time I have experienced.

If you want to take a walk in the Italian cinema I recommend you visit KAIRĂ“S , the online magazine of the Department of Italian EOI Sagunto, which they say is como:
"a magazine that you read, browse, you see"

WISHES OF EASTER A BONA ALL

0 comments:

Post a Comment