Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Free Sean Cody Membership



I really like to follow fashion. I am an employee of everything that moves, so that I look forward to the fashion runways of Milan and Paris.

Last year he had a ticket to go to the catwalk Cibeles in Madrid. He has been an unforgettable experience.

During the sales period is not much to go shopping because all year I do use credit cards to buy what I like.

prefer to buy in a shop I already know and do not like very much to go in store because the clothes are almost always on the ground and prefer to shop alone because I can go quiet and I acknowledge that I am a bit 'boring when I go to the center . Start a new

season and I'm eager to put away the coats and jackets and abbigliarme with cotton dresses, sleeveless dress ...

favorite of trendy jeans and a black dress with laces at night with a high heel. For me it is very important additions. I think it's better to be easier in clothing and wear a collar or a bag spectacular.

I send a photo of the artist's most elegant to me, the great Valentino in his last catwalk with red as the color of its entire trajectory.
Arantxa Camarena

0 comments:

Post a Comment