Sunday, April 13, 2008

Best Graffic On Mmorpg



television, live, I see only some news or some great football game (I especially like those games where the team that defeated I hate more).

I said "live television", because I prefer to record what I like and then look more comfortable when I have time. Like more information through newspapers (paper or electronic), radio (the one friend or foe) or the Internet. A few years ago, I watched some television dramas, but now I'd rather watch the original English version (subtitled in French or Italian) with P2P software.

At home, I get Rai1, which often follows the release of "The Legacy" I learned so much vocabulary with this program and then the professors are so beautiful ... Other programs that follow are of Italian TV "Star of the South" and "Northwest Passage". If you like documentaries about travel and art, I suggest you visit the site because there Rai1 find an archive of episodes of these emissions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment