Saturday, April 5, 2008

What Santa Real Email

Spring in les Valls


As you already know I live in a small town near Valencia called Quart de les Valls, spring is here because smells the scent of orange blossoms is so intense that invades everything and when you open a door or window you announced this summer, also sees it not only for the flowers, even the brightest light is different, the colors of the leaves of a young green leaves that recognize the life they have inside. He hears Giacchè the birds are singing happily and you can see them everywhere. It tasted , if you can find fruits and vegetables this time . And it feels , the skin back to be in contact with the sun, falls heaviest clothes .. .

For me, a gift of Mother Nature. But my body some time this season that I like so much make decisions in the opposite direction and I'm tired or weak, "spring fatigue" they say, iron deficiency and really seems as if the forces leave. Fortunately, since this spring began with the long holiday I'm still good. In addition, some astonishing to me to be great but fortunately I've developed an allergy with antihistamines can contol the hassle enough.

summarize my opinion a very nice season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment