Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Pain Both Sides Of Stomach

Spring Spring Spring Talavera

Spring comes and with it comes the sun. Here, in Talavera, the days of spring have plenty of light and everything looks more vibrant. The countryside is very beautiful, the lawns are green and there are many flowers. Then, in summer, everything will dry out and it's too hot, so I prefer the spring. I like long days, stay away from home and can do a walk through the neighborhood.

But if we want a beautiful spring, otherwise everything will be dry should it rain too soon.

The spring has one little problem for me, I start to get used to the time change and the increase of activity that comes with it, I am very sleepy and a bit 'tired. But not a real problem because the solution is easy, get more sleep.

Tapia Carolina Tapia

0 comments:

Post a Comment