Saturday, April 12, 2008

How Much Does Moncler Jackets Cost

MA who invented ...

As a child I loved so much television, it was all an event when it appeared to us. The whole family together enjoying the programming, you could choose from and everything seemed cool. As a young man when I had my own house, my husband and I have decided not to have the TV, for us it was boring and passive, and there were many other beautiful things to do: listening to music, read, take walks together .. . sicomme Later we like the world dell'audiovisuale communication and the three kings brought us a TV and we realized that we must be selective because they can easily see more than you want. Today for me is more motivating, rewarding and fun surfing the Internet.

I did a little interview with my comrades of the EOI to know their relationship with the TV and share with you their opinions and usually no one has much free time but likes to look at it as entretenimento, not thinking about anything, to know news, to learn more (those who fortunately have private channels). Only one has not the tv but not because he does not like, much like the fact that whatever he had two years ago, you should do the same because says that so we can have time to do anything like go to dance salsa ...

In relation to the radio at all like to listen in the car especially in the paths to go to work, in class or while traveling. I piaccciono some cultural programs and music RN3.

Thank you so much Lorena, Ana, Manolo, Pablo, Paco and Gianpiero for your cooperation.

soon. See you on the screen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment