Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I Am 25th Birthday Quotes

over the end.

was time for me to start again to breathe clean air.
And it happened, not even time to finish the phrase, which appeared this here with two green eyes and good that they sent me in confusion since the first time, looking at me, I wondered if I was perfect enough to go out with him.
there that can do a lot of things and change the subject a thousand times a minute.
I think he does it because he thought a dumb blonde, it could destabilize.
In fact it is so, is clear.
Imagine that at some point I found myself without a shirt and not even understand how he had dematerialized.

I always have trouble finding things I lose.
And then I decided I had to stop to find them obstinate.
Sometimes a healthy fuck is the answer to all the wrongs of the world.

I tried to take it slow but it happened that one morning I woke up with a kiss and I believe them, at that very moment there, with the light coming in through the window, the smell of I do not know what in 'air and the cold of her cheeks against my hot and even with the fold of the pillow, I have definitely bought it. Kidnapped
like.

Fortunately, someone thought of me immediately, because it takes the guardian angels with controcazzi in life.
Those who do not even know who they are but will send signals such as a hug, a word or a nice e-mail anonymously.
And it reminded me that those are just stupid.
What I thought what the hell?
The prince is not only not exist (nor with the tights, and without), but certainly not come to me to bring in a fucking castle with the singing birds and cakes with the icing on the kitchen table.

There's just not looking for anything and everything I received.
And then next year I would like only the best, because "everything" is only for people who are content and do not know how to choose.
And I, thank God, I can still do it.

(which I hurt, oh, points of view).

0 comments:

Post a Comment