Monday, December 13, 2010

Josh Harnett Electro Tortur

elevators and accounting.

I also made a list of things to do, those with numbers and priorities, so to speak.
Then it happened that while I was there to square the scriptures accounting payroll I realized they really should never be a dick the right way when you want it to be so.
that there are times when problems emerge all together my report that I feel like I'm always borderline adolescent who has never resumed.

there that I should continue therapy, I was not ready to relate with the world.
had also told me that I would be healed, but in a little 'time to come.
And there's also that I never listen to anyone and I always do my own thing.

there that my life is like a fucking top floor apartment the elevator.
What I always take the stairs because I know when I'll get used to use it then I will remain locked up.
in there, alone, I curse because the shortcuts have never done any good to anyone.
But who the fuck is that does not use the lift, then?
Who?
All use the elevator.
Only I'm afraid to take something that lifts me directly without working.

Today they told me that the imprinting family will not go anywhere, that I will never leave behind certain things, that certain injuries, certain words, certain ways of love are rooted in such deep that the only thing to do is just learn to live with it.
And I still have not learned to live with my clothes and glazes, much less with certain memories that emerge every time I try to go one step further.

There are times when I am old and unable to face any kind of relationship and others where I feel small and inadequate in a world of giants.
A kind of David the Gnome with blond braids.

Then there is that it is easy to blame others if they do not understand.
The truth is that people are not really required to understand anything.
People in a hurry to live, things to enjoy, to love, to embrace and get stuff like heat and winter evenings in a scented quilts.

there that you can not have the right to be understood that then, I came to the beauty of 30 years, to beat to be so much ever been.
But there are moments that made my whole armor of mud and stones oppresses me so that the only thing I do is take 20 drops of Loranzepam and fuck everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment