Sunday, December 12, 2010

Walmart Vision Center Accept Vsp

Maybe.

24/02/2009

"I do not really think you run the risk of what you write?"

I think there are underlying feelings repressed.
things unsaid that I think is right to remain in some corner of the heart.
Fallback feelings as if they were wool sweaters, taking care not to crease the print media too.
I put them neatly in drawers, some of the thousand secrets of my soul so that everything is under control and nothing left to chance.
behold my composure and stiffness in the belief that, with the appearance of a sober and supported myself, nothing can penetrate.
I was wrong.
There is always something percolating.
My lucidity does not serve as shelter.
's just an illusion that allows me to elusive sleep at night well aware that the awakening will not be as peaceful.
I feel it again at the mercy of emotions and I can not get high to avoid the wind.
remain strong, perhaps welcomes this sweet melancholy to seek relief from the devastating fires ephemeral and empty without realizing that the compensation is never equal.
And in the meantime I try to learn how to retain more words and less affection.


12/12/2010

Remember good intentions never met, and wonder if it is not appropriate to stop styles. Search
daily life as oxygen.
Access to melt.
stop with the comparisons. Back
to be embraced.
Perhaps, you can do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment