Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Monster Energy Colouring Sheet

defense mechanisms.

"(...) gives you a mutilation of their desire to see themselves
while self-sufficient, independent

and not submissive."

I would throw up all this confusion I have in the belly but the words in my mouth before I die that I can even think about it.
not express thoughts for months.
I so afraid to find out the reason for my emotional desert in the last two years, probably if they understood the reasons, I would cry for a week in a row and still the clear confirmation of what I would have totally unable to love as people expect.

undress I do not know if there are your eyes looking at me.

destabilizing many things that I do not see why at the bottom are a woman and combative when it comes to knocking down walls and move real well I do not ever pull back.
But it is when I can no longer focus on the shapes that everything blends together worryingly the fog of my vi (s) ta.
And you're not there, you're not there to a long time.
And then I wish you were here and then I immediately say no, do not say shit.
I sit on my new chair and a sweater with 4 sizes bigger than I crouched down looking out the window.
You never know, I think, that with the power of thought I will be able to materialize my wishes.
course then it would be difficult to enter the castle of Sleeping Beauty from the door of my house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment