Sunday, January 2, 2011

Acid Reflux And Lemon Juice

with the markers on the scars.

I'm downloading so many movies that even if I were granted additional 70 years of life I could probably watch them all.
I have a house full of books that I remember even half of the plot.
I'd like to give me any difficulties encountered free chips to get us something cool.
type that, if for every person who has hurt me I had a voucher to spend in any shoe store, I probably would have at least 56 pairs of Louboutin shoes in the closet.
But then I know it would come into I also play the things I've done wrong. Because even if you do not, it always ends that hurt people without even noticing.
you come out objectionable words, anger that God only knows which side was hidden and wishes that it would be better not to know anyone else you would close your intern time zero.

I ate a red apple but since I decided I did not like to eat chocolate with hot pepper: it is the story of my life, I start with a lot of good intentions and then the street is always something that makes me Take one where there are no signs, but drunk people sitting on the edge, zero light arms and trying in every way ditoccarti.
Lasciviousness and throat.

There are too many women insecure. More
show my weaknesses and most inexplicably, people showing me their own. We have a fucking afraid, everyone, all those fucking, not to be understood, loved and accepted for who we are that we have stopped an effort to understand that others have the same desires.

But I decided this time to stop.
I want to be there. And do
formal defects under.

0 comments:

Post a Comment