Sunday, January 9, 2011

Transfer Platinum To Soul Silver

Interview Success!


After this Christmas break here is the first interview of 2011! Victory!

Name: Victoria
Name: Bergamini
Nickname: Vicky - Food - Bergy
Your race: 200 Dolphin Training
Preferred Bhooooo! I have no idea ... workouts short and easy! ;)
matter by a vote + top: Mathematics
Matter + with low voting: Latino: S
Dog or cat? Gattoooo! but I also love dogs! Link
that represents you? The important thing is not to be high, but to live up to! :)
Best memory of swimming so far: The Italians in Rome Summer 2010
Worst memory of swimming so far: The Italians of San Marino
A fund to your advantage: mmmmm ... I do not know, maybe be determined! :) A
your fault: nothing to get nervous and move easily hands! : S
Merendina Kinder Choice: the kinder egg! : D
Web site that you visit most: Facebook!
Hogan or Prada? They are good all dueeee! ;)
target for the swimming of this 2011: unable to get back to the Italians
dream vacation? I do not know there are many who would like to make: of course go to New York, London, I'd even go to Australia and see the Barrier Reef! : D
Who? With Friends! ;)
If I'd a smile:: D If I were a song you'd
: Only Girl in the world - Rihanna:) If I
half would mean a ship ...
If I was a month of the year you would be: do not know ... maybe August because you're at rest!
Salutaci:
Hello Boys! I hope that our group could stay united and not be divided unnecessarily:)
I love you! <3 :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment