Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Shiny Gold Version S S Anne Hellp

Soap.

"And if there is a heaven, he is there, and he will sleep next to me so I can sleep. "
DH Lawrence


Please embraced sleep tonight, then tomorrow. Love me and fuck me. Annusami Lick and as if the world were to end tomorrow. Do not walk out that door until we get sick of us. Stripped from the people you know, noise, cold and disappointments. Stop thinking about what would be fair and let yourself be guided by anything that looks like a dormant instinct.


We see the same things but look so different. You dream to go back to work, find a house clean, neat, I know you want the scent of a dinner prepared at the same time and by the same person. Do you want the certainty of a movie to watch on the sofa and two arms that hold you every night.
Christ, the whole evening.
You want me as a safety, as you have a cotton sweater to life in spring evenings.
But I do not want there to be no cotton sweater. At most
a wool sweater, the kind of winter you can not do without. Big ones, smelling of soap, you could you would not want to sleep in and take off even in the morning to go to work.
I saw you shrink and disappear as there had never been.
But I think it's my problem. I am afraid to work hard on this thing distorted memories that will vanish after two days.


Someone donate me a dream that I never lived. An idea of \u200b\u200blove, passion and a stomach ache from misconduct. I would like to enjoy feelings of waiting, this waiting can not do that and continue walking from room to room hoping that the weather turns at the speed of light.

0 comments:

Post a Comment