Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sore Gums Sore Tongue Sore Throat




When a group of people have similar affinity, normally attract and join together ...
If these people share a passion as ours, namely the fight in its broadest conception, then the group becomes like a flock becomes a team. They share
fatigue, pain, sweat and joy, mutually supportive and are ready to join together to help a single element.
Entering this team at this point, it becomes increasingly difficult, the selection is always the hardest, but once accepted you are part of the group.
This happens in nature, and of course also happens in our herd.
In this group I feel like family, and I see that they all feel free to express themselves without the need to wear masks for the occasion or who knows what role to play socially required.
I am proud of my team, I'm proud of my guys, and thanks to them, I know that even in the hardest moments there is a place where you can find the energy to start again with more force:
on the mat, one of my wrestlers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment