Monday, January 31, 2011

Energizer E91 Smoke Alarm

Tata.

And I pretend to have thousands of things to do to not think about it.
work, home, dinner with friends.
a martini, then two, maybe three so I'm sure the reality suddenly become softer and acute pain that I feel will not find footholds to make noise.

I remember when I went down to the kitchen and prepared the chamomile in the evening.
I never understood why it was so good. My mother said it was sugar, but I think we put affection. Love. The protection that you had for me.

I always cold as a baby.
I fist fights, screaming and All those adjectives that still echo in my head at night.
And I felt alone, then.
not that now I understood more.
I always feel alone, but I learned that a heater, heat softens the skin chills.
not those of the heart, the ones I do not know to stop them.

And I know you're still there in that bed, with your tears, your pain and distorted memories. I thought I would forever remain close because you are my childhood, my imagination, my stories with princesses and castles built every day. And I've never even reported on the ground but fancied me. My dreams are all gone from there, on that bed with the blanket and colored mint candies hidden in the drawer.

when I do not know how I will not be there.
Maybe you pretend that there is still why I always do so with the things that I have not but I miss him terribly.

And while I stay here, you know? And I hold her hand.
That's the only thing I can do well beyond dreaming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment