Thursday, January 6, 2011

Scholl Shoe Outlet Malaysia

paroxetine. Step

I would throw up all these feelings completely messed up to get you out of my sight but to think of it, from my view, are you out as soon as I put my jeans and went home without even a little doubt that we must stay. And while I was in the car, I thought of what you do not know anything about me: I have flaws, insecurities and shortcomings but who really wants is good my way when I have a doubt, take my hand and give me a kiss on cheek to remind me that I can do it simply. But you're not worth neither explanation nor a few lines of my sheets. Are you the kind of man who has a thousand faces and personalities, too bad that ever happened to me a march. Then come back to where you came from and not worry about closing the door that there's more people who should enter.


0 comments:

Post a Comment